When JD Vance was asked whether he had a secret family in Alaska in front of his wife

​​"Oh by the way, if I did I am not gonna admit it in front of my wife. It's one of those questions where if you got to that point in your life that you are such a dishonest person and have a secret family in Alaska, I think they would hide it. But no, I don't have a secret family in Alaska," Vance said laughing adding that they ask all these weird questions to prepare for the media firestorm.

from World News Headlines, Latest International News, World Breaking News - Times of India https://ift.tt/bWZHmx4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rupert Murdoch ties the knot for the 5th time in ceremony at his California vineyard

JEE Main 2022 session 2 correction window closes today at jeemain.nta.nic.in, check direct link

Ukraine says talks on France sending military instructors still ongoing